These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. By using our website in any way, or by buying from us, you agree to be bound by them.
1. Our Agreement to Act as Agency for You (the “Customer”)
1. Atlantic Research acts as an agent for qualified experts to sell original work to their customers
2. The Customer appoints (the “Agency”) to locate an expert (the “Expert”) in order to carry out research and/or assessment services (the “Work”) to the Customer during the term of the agreement in accordance with these provisions
3. The Agency is entitled to refuse any order at their discretion and in such cases will refund any payment made by the Customer in respect of that order.
4. The prices and delivery times quoted on the Agency’s website are illustrative. If an alternative price and/or delivery time offered to the Customer is unacceptable, the Agency will refund any payment made by the Customer in respect of that order.
5. In the event that the Customer is not satisfied that the Work meets the quality standard they have ordered, the Customer will have the remedies available to them as set out in this agreement
6. The Customer is not permitted to make direct contact with the Expert — the Agency will act as an intermediary between the Customer and the Expert.
2. Term of Appointment
1. The agreement between the Customer and the Agency (collectively the “Parties”) shall commence once the Agency have both confirmed that a suitable expert is available to undertake the Customer’s order (“Order”) and have obtained payment from the Customer (the “Commencement Date”)
2. The Agreement will continue between the Parties until the time period allowed for amendments has expired, notwithstanding the subsisting clauses stated below, unless terminated sooner by either party in accordance with these provisions.
3. The following clauses will succeed following termination of the agreement between the Parties: 7 (Plagiarism), 8 (Data Protection), 10.5 (Paid Amendments), 12, 14 and 15 (Refunds and Payment Up Front), and 16 (Copyright)
3. Agency Services
1. In order to provide research and/or assessment services to fulfill the Customer’s Order, the Agency will allocate a suitably qualified Expert which it deems to hold appropriate levels of qualification and experience to undertake the Customer’s Order
2. The Agency undertakes to exercise all reasonable skill and judgment in allocating a suitable expert, having regard to the available experts’ qualifications, experience and quality record with us, and to any available information the Agency has about the Customer’s degree or course
3. Once the Agency has located a suitable Expert and obtained payment from the Customer, the Customer acknowledges that the Order is binding and no refund will be issued
4. If the Agency has accepted a deposit from the Customer, the Customer agrees that the balance outstanding will be paid to the Agency at least 24 hours prior to the date on which their Order is due. If the full balance outstanding is not paid to the Agency in accordance with this term, a delay in the delivery of the Customer’s Work may result
1. The Customer will give the Agency clear briefings and ensure that all the facts given about the Order are accurate
2. The Agency will co-operate fully with the Customer and use reasonable care and skill to make the Order provided as successful as is to be expected from a competent research agency. The Customer will help the Agency do this by making available to the Agency all relevant information at the beginning of the transaction and co-operating with the Agency throughout the transaction should the Expert require any further information or guidance
3. The Customer acknowledges that failure to provide such information or guidance during the course of the transaction may delay the delivery of their Work, and that the Agency will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused as a result of such delay. In such cases the ‘Completion on Time Guarantee’ will not apply.
5. Approvals and Authority
1. Where the Expert or the Agency requires confirmation of any particular detail they will contact the Customer using the email address or telephone number provided by the Customer
2. The Customer acknowledges that the Agency may accept instructions received using these modes of contact and may reasonably assume that those instructions are generated from the Customer
6. Delivery – “Completion on Time Guarantee”
1. The Agency agrees to facilitate delivery of all Work before midnight on the due date, unless the due date falls on a Sunday, Bank Holiday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Year’s Day (“a Non-Working Day”), in which case the Work will be delivered the following day before midnight
2. The Agency undertakes that all Work will be completed by the Expert on time or they will refund the Customer’s money in full and deliver their Work for free
3. The relevant due date for the purposes of this guarantee is the due date that is set when the order is allocated to an Expert
4. Where a variation to the relevant due date is agreed between the Agency and the Customer, a refund is not due
5. The Agency will not be held liable under this guarantee for any lateness due to technical problems that may arise due to third parties or otherwise, including, but not limited to issues caused by Internet Service Providers, Mail Account Providers, Database Software, Incompatible Formats and Hosting Providers.
6. The Agency undertakes that if such technical problems occur with a system that they are directly responsible for or that third party contractors provide them with, that they will on request provide reasonable proof of these technical problems, so far as such proof is available, or will otherwise honour its Completion On Time Guarantee in full
7. The Agency is not liable under this guarantee where any delay is caused by death or illness of the Expert or immediate family.
8. If the Customer does not receive their Work on the due date they agree to contact the Agency through the Customer Control Panel the next day (or the next day after a Non-Working Day) to work with them to overcome the technical difficulties, where a representative will then assist them on the phone or through the Customer Control Panel until they are able to receive the Work. The Agency will provide proof upon request where available of any technical difficulties, death or illness
9. If the Customer decides to wait longer to inform the Agency of non-delivery, they agree that they do so at their own risk and that the Agency will not be held liable for any delay of the Customer to contact them about non-or late delivery. If requested, the Agency will provide proof that either the Work was completed by the Expert on time and uploaded, or that the Work available to the Customer on time, or proof that technical difficulties, death or illness prevented the Work being available on time. If the Agency is able to prove at least one of these then the Customer will not be entitled to any refund or discount; otherwise if the Agency cannot prove at least one of these occurrences the Customer will receive a full refund and their Work for free. The Customer agrees that they cannot seek any other recourse to a refund for delivery problems.
10. The Agency will have no obligations whatsoever in relation to the Completion on Time Guarantee if the delay in the delivery of the Work is as a result of the Customer’s actions – including but not limited to where the Customer has failed to pay an outstanding balance due in relation to the Order, sent in extra information after the order has started or changed any elements of the order instructions. Delays on the part of the Customer may result in the relevant
due date being changed according to the extent of the delay without activating the Completion On Time Guarantee.
11. Where the Customer has agreed for ‘staggered delivery’ with the Expert, the Completion on Time Guarantee relates to the final delivery date of the Work and not to the delivery of individual components of the Work
7. Plagiarism Guarantee-
1. The agency will scan your model answer with plagiarism software (it’s checked against: 9 billion web pages, digital books, journals, over 1 million essays & 200,000 past pieces of work) to ensure it’s plagiarism free. You’ll get the free scan report with your finished work.The agency promises that your model answer will be totally unique and plagiarism free. If you detect plagiarism in your work the agency can rewrite your work. As a custom model answer company, all orders are unique to every customer, 100% guaranteed. Our writers are fully aware of the implications of plagiarism and do not conduct themselves in this manner. However, if on the rare occasion you do detect plagiarism in your order then please contact the agency at the earliest convenience to resolve the situation. As dictated in our Terms & Conditions, no customer will be able to claim any monetary reimbursement if they hand in the model answer to their applicable institution
8. Data Protection
1. The Customer agrees that the details provided at the time of placing their Order and making payment may be stored on the Agency’s secure database, on the understanding that these details will not be shared with any third party
2. The Agency agrees that they will not disclose any personal information provided by the Customer other than as required to do so by any lawful authority, and/or to pursue any fraudulent transactions
9. Amendments to Work in Progress
1. The Customer may not request amendments to their Order specification after payment has been made or a deposit has been taken and the Order has been assigned to an expert
2. The Customer may provide the Expert with additional supporting information shortly after full payment or a deposit has been taken, provided that this does not add to or conflict with the details contained in their original Order specification
3. If the Customer provides additional information after full payment or a deposit has been taken and this does substantially conflict with the details contained in the original Order specification, the Agency may at their discretion either obtain a quote for the changed specification or reallocate the Order, as soon as is reasonable, to a different expert without consulting the Customer. The Customer understands that this may result in a delay in the delivery of their Work for which the Agency will not be held responsible. Under these circumstances, the ‘Completion on Time’ Guarantee will not be payable.
10. Amendments to Completed Orders
1. The Agency agrees that if the Customer believes that their completed Work does not follow their exact instructions and/or the guarantees of the Expert as set out on the Agency website, the Customer may request amendments to the Work within 7 days of the delivery date, or longer if they have specifically paid to extend the amendments period. Such amendments will be made free of charge to the Customer
2. The Customer is permitted to make one request, via the Customer Control Panel, containing all details of the required amendments. This will be sent to the Expert for comment. If the request is reasonable, the Expert will amend the Work and return it to the Customer within twenty-four hours. The Expert may request additional time to complete the amendments and this may be granted at the discretion of the Customer.
3. If the Expert does not agree with the Customer’s request, they will be given the opportunity to comment on it. In the event that agreement cannot be reached between Expert and Customer regarding the amendments, the Agency’s quality control team will assess the dispute and their
decision will be final. They may, at their discretion, refer the matter to a different expert for assessment, in which case the decision of that expert will be binding on both parties
4. If the Expert fails to comply fully with the Customer’s reasonable request for amendments, the Customer is permitted to request again that the Work is amended until the request has been fully dealt with
5. If the request to amend the Work falls outside of the time allowed for amendments, or if the Customer asks for amendments that do not relate to their original Order specification, the Expert at their discretion may offer a quote for the completion of the changes, and the Customer may choose whether or not to accept this. The Customer acknowledges that they may be required to make payment for such changes prior to the additional work being commenced
1. If the Agency agrees to refund the Customer in full or part, this refund will be made using the credit or debit card that the Customer used to make their payment initially. If no such card was used (for example, where the Customer deposited the fee directly into the Agency’s bank account) the Agency will offer the Customer a choice of refund via Streamline (part of the Royal Bank of Scotland group) or credit towards a future order. All refunds are made at the discretion of the Agency
12. Terms of Payment
1. Unless payment is taken at the time of placing an order, once the Agency has found a suitably qualified and experienced expert to undertake the Customer’s order, they will contact the Customer by email to take payment.
2. If, at their discretion, the Agency accepts a deposit rather than the full value of the Order, the Customer acknowledges that the full balance will remain outstanding at all times and will be paid to the Agency before the delivery date for the Work
3. The Customer agrees that once an Order is paid for then the Expert allocated by the Agency begins work on that Order, and that the Order may not be cancelled or refunded. Until payment or a deposit has been made and the Order has been allocated to an Expert, the Customer may choose to continue with the Order or to cancel the Order at any time
4. The Customer agrees to be bound by the Agency’s refund policies and acknowledges that due to the highly specialised and individual nature of the services that full refunds will only be given in the circumstances outlined in these terms, or other circumstances that occur, in which event any refund or discount is given at the discretion of the Agency
5. These terms must be read subject to the ‘Payment Up Front’ terms (Section 15 of this Agreement).
13. Payment Up Front
1. The Customer may be invited to pay for their order in advance of the Agency formally securing an expert to complete the Work.
2. The Agency undertakes not to take payment in advance unless it is reasonably confident that it can secure an expert to complete the Customer’s Work.
3. The Customer acknowledges that where payment has been made in advance of securing an expert, the Agency cannot guarantee that they will secure a suitable available expert to complete the Work.
4. In the event that the Customer makes a payment in advance and the Agency cannot secure an expert to complete the Work, the Agency will offer the Customer a full refund of the payment made in advance.
1. The Customer acknowledges that it does not obtain the copyright to the Work supplied through the Agency’s services
2. The Customer acknowledges that the Agency, its employees and the Experts on its books do not support or condone plagiarism, and that the Agency reserves the right to refuse supply of services to those suspected of such behaviour. The Customer accepts that the Agency offers a service that locates suitably qualified experts for the provision of independent personalised research services in order to help students learn and advance educational standards, and that no Work supplied through the Agency may be passed off as the Customer’s own or as anyone else’s, nor be handed in as the Customer’s own work, either in whole or in part. In addition, the
Customer undertakes not to carry out any unauthorised distribution, display, or resale of the Work and the Customer agrees to handle the Work in a way that fully respects the fact that the Customer does not hold the copyright to the Work.
3. The Customer acknowledges that if the Agency suspects that any essays or materials are being used in violation of the above rules that the Agency has the right to refuse to carry out any further work for the person or organisation involved and that the Agency bears no liability for any such undetected and/or unauthorised use
4. The Agency agrees that all Work supplied through its service will not be resold, or distributed, for remuneration or otherwise after its completion. The Agency also undertakes that Work will not be placed on any website or essay bank after it has been completed
15. Final Mark Awarded
1. The Customer is not permitted to pass the Work off as their own, as they do not hold the copyright to the Work.
2. The Customer therefore agrees that the quality standard ordered is not a guarantee of the mark they will receive when submitting their own piece of work, nor any guarantee of the Customer’s final degree mark.
1. The Agency’s hours of opening are 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday and 10am – 7pm Saturday. The Agency is not open on Non-Working Days, as defined above. The Agency may also from time to time declare normally Working Days as Non-Working Days by placing a notice on the service website. Any service or support offered on a Non-Working Day is entirely at the discretion of the Agency.
2. Due to the popularity of the Agency’s services, telephone and email support requests cannot always be dealt with immediately, but the Agency pledges to make all reasonable endeavours to respond to the Customer’s requests expeditiously and to deal with urgent requests promptly
3. The Customer undertakes that any decision to rely on the research provided through the Agency to an extent that any delay in delivery may cause deadlines to be missed is done so at their own risk, and that the Agency, its employees and the experts on its books shall not be liable for any aforesaid lateness in delivery, except for that provided for in these terms
4. The Customer agrees that all views expressed by the Agency, its employees and the Experts on its books about the use of its service are given as opinions only and do not constitute advice. Equally, the Customer accepts that all statements and views expressed by that of the Agency’s marketing agents and affiliates are not endorsed by the Agency and may not accurately reflect the policies and regulations of the Agency
5. The Customer undertakes to check their university guidelines and regulations before ordering and to fully satisfy themselves of their individual institute or universities rules, regulations and guidelines. The Customer acknowledges that any decision to use an Expert’s research services is made on their own initiative and agrees that the Agency, its employees and the experts on its books are in no way to be held liable for any decision to use its services that may be in contrary or in breach of the Customer’s institution or university rules, regulations or guidelines
6. The Customer accepts that the Agency provides all services subject to availability and that the Work supplied is provided strictly as academic support and as such do not constitute professional advice
7. The Customer agrees that whilst every effort is made to ensure that all Work is completely accurate and fully custom written that inaccuracies may from time to time occur and that the Agency, its employees and the experts on its books will not be held responsible, bar free amendments as allowed by these terms, and a discretionary discount for such occurrences
8. The Customer agrees that if they hand in the Work supplied by the Agency as their own, either in whole or in part, that they are in breach of copyright and that they will automatically forfeit all of their rights under these terms and conditions. Any further remedy following such instances is entirely at the discretion of the Agency.
9. The Agency reserves the right to refuse any order and/or to refuse to enter into an agreement with any Customer and all terms in this agreement are subject to this reservation.
10. The Agency reserves the right to refuse to continue with any order if it has reason to believe that the Customer intends to use the Work supplied by the Agency in contravention of these terms or of the Agency’s Fair Use Policy.
11. Both parties agree that these terms and conditions are intended to be legally binding from the Commencement Date
12. These terms represent the entire terms that exist between the Agency and the Customer from the Commencement Date and supersede and replace any prior written or oral agreements, representations or understandings between them
13. The parties, in entering into an agreement for the location of an expert to provide research services, confirm that they do not do so on the basis of any representation that is not expressly incorporated into these terms.
14. For the purposes of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 the Parties do not intend to, and do not, give any person who is not a party to the agreement between the parties any right to enforce any of its provisions.
15. The validity, construction and performance of any Agreement between the Parties shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to which the Parties submit
16. If any provision of the Agreement between the Customer and the Agency is prohibited by law or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the provision shall, to the extent required, be severed from the agreement and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions of the agreement, and shall not in any way affect any other circumstances of or the validity or enforcement of the agreement
17. Promotional Email Campaigns
1. We offer student education related products such as plagiarism software, past papers, marking and proofreading services.
2. By providing us with your contact details, you will be indicating to us your consent to us contacting you by mail, telephone, fax, email, and SMS/MMS to let you know about any goods, services or promotions of our own which may be of interest to you unless you indicate an objection to receiving such messages.
As stated in our Data Protection Notice, we will never send you more than four marketing communications per month (in practice, we rarely send out more than one marketing communication per month) and we will always give you the opportunity of opting out of such marketing communications.
These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. By using our website in any way, or by buying from us, you agree to be bound by them.